The causes of inexplicable symptoms can often be found in the mouth.
Odysseys from one doctor to the next, treatment after treatment and nothing seems to help? The causes of inexplicable symptoms such as chronic pain, digestions issues, fatigue, migraines, back pain, muscle aches and circulatory problems can often be found in the mouth. Many people are surprised by that – here it’s part of our day-to-day work, as we use holistic diagnostics to identify the causes of pain and complaints. These are often to be found in dead or root-treated teeth, interference fields in the jaw or amalgam fillings.
We at INTEGRA practise holistic, biological dentistry with conviction. But what does “biological dentistry” actually involve?
- Removal of interference fields, which drain energy and are detrimental to health: these include dead and root-treated teeth as well as undiagnosed infections in the jawbone, so-called NICO sites.
- Restoration of functional dentition.
- Removal of toxic amalgam fillings and detoxification of the body.
- Use of metal-free materials, e.g., ceramic zirconium dioxide implants.
- Testing of individual tolerance of materials: does a specific patient display an allergic reaction?
- Biological dentistry avoids medicines (especially antibiotics) wherever possible, preferring alternatives such as ozone instead.
- Valuable dietary supplements stimulate healing.
Biological dentistry benefits healthy patients but also individuals with chronic illnesses or inexplicable symptoms. The causes of complaints such as chronic pain, fatigue, migraines, muscle tension and digestion issues can often be found in the mouth.
We will be delighted to tell you more about your options in an initial consultation (in person at our practice in Luxembourg, in an online appointment or over the phone).