MitoEnergy: Increase performance and reduce stress levels
Vitamins and minerals are vital for the human organism.
However, the supply from food is often insufficient – even with a healthy diet. The quantity of vitamins, amino acids and minerals that the body requires depends not only on the individual’s basic constitution, but also on their lifestyle habits as well as other factors. For example, competitive athletes, patients with chronic infections, smokers and individuals with permanently high stress levels have increased vitamin and nutrient requirements and a higher risk of deficiency syndromes. That is why many people take supplements in the form of tablets and powders, but even that is also insufficient. A MitoEnergy infusion supplies your body with high-dose vitamins and specially selected micronutrients.
A MitoEnergy infusion can help with:
- Mental or physical stress
- Reduced productivity or performance
- Concentration difficulties
- Persistent fatigue
- Gum disease / other chronic infections
- Circulatory disorders
- Generally beneficial for smokers and competitive athletes
- To boost the immune system
- In preparation for operations
- For regeneration following operations
- To enhance performance
- As a supportive measure during cancer treatment
An ideal vitamin and nutrient supply is a basic prerequisite for many metabolic processes in the body, as it influences the hormone balance, the immune and nervous systems and lipid metabolism. Here at INTEGRA, we employ high-dose vitamin and nutrient infusions in the scope of preparative and postoperative measures for major dental surgeries, in combination with treatments for chronic illnesses and to enhance performance among other things.
What our energy booster infusion contains:
- Vitamin C (antioxidant, involved in collagen synthesis, wound and bone healing, anticarcinogen)
- B vitamins (important coenzyme function, essential for regenerative metabolism, pain relief, mitochondrial stimulation)
- Taurine (antioxidant, detoxification of endogenous and exogenous potentially toxic substances)
- L-carnitine (essential for mitochondrial function, energy metabolism, muscle development)
- Glutathione (increased antioxidant potential, boosts body’s natural detoxification efforts)
- Magnesium (important coenzyme function, muscle function, relaxation, detoxification)